Watch conversations generate income by setting up WhatsApp Business using WhatSender API by Nakusikizia.
With our WhatSender API that runs on the Official WhatsApp API, you can:
- Enjoy free set-up
- Send unlimited messages
- Avoid blocking
- Request a lifetime license
- Get WhatsApp Green Tick (Approval Badge)
Start 1-Day Free Trial
Why WhatSender API?
Start 1-Day Free Trial
WhatSender API; Your Ultimate WhatsApp Marketing Software
Grow your business by unlocking the unlimited possibilities of WhatsApp marketing with WhatSender API.
Bulk WhatsApp Messaging
Send personalized messages and campaigns effortlessly to unlimited contacts.
Enhanced Customer Engagement
Connect with customers like never before with quick automated responses.
Leverage our advanced features that are tailored to meet your marketing needs.
Start with a free demo today and see how WhatSender can elevate your marketing efforts.
Steps to Connecting With Customers on WhatSender API
Start 1-Day Free Trial
Features of WhatSender
Easily manage your WhatsApp CRM with the WhatSender contact management dashboard:
- Select, filter, and add custom properties to the data
- Import unlimited contacts via Excel, CSV and copy paste
- Create and distribute unlimited personalized campaigns using your own CRM database, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Schedule campaigns for later distribution.
WhatsApp Approval Badge/Green Tick
Request green tick verification for your WhatsApp business API.
Send broadcasts to up to 100K recipients with WhatsApp API as opposed to the 256 recipient limit on WhatsApp Business App.
WhatsApp Shared Inbox
Set up multi-login for a single WhatsApp number to allow multiple agents to facilitate communication and support for customers on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Buttons and Lists
Use WhatsApp Buttons and Lists to enhance customer engagement and streamline interactions in the following ways:
Create custom buttons within your messages for customers to take specific actions with just a single tap. Use interactive buttons for:
- Call-to-Action: Prompt customers to make a call, send a message, or visit a website.
- Quick Replies: Provide predefined response options for customers to choose from, improving response time and efficiency.
- Menu Navigation: Create interactive menus that guide customers through different options or services.
Present information in a structured format for customers to consume and navigate through the content such as:
- Product Catalogs: Showcase your products or services with images, descriptions, and prices.
- FAQs: Present a list of frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers.
- Event Schedules: Share a list of upcoming events with details like dates, times, and locations.
With WhatsApp Buttons and Lists, you can transform your customer interactions, drive engagement, and provide a seamless experience for your audience.
Automation and Chatbot
Enable WhatsApp API Chatbot enabled with Nakusikizia’s No-Code intelligent chatbot builder. With WhatsApp Chatbot you can automate FAQs and general support inquiries about your goods and services. Automation improves response rates and hence better customer interaction and satisfaction.
Using WhatsApp Business API Comes With Perks
Businesses need to be available across channels at all times and to communicate the way people prefer to communicate. Conversational marketing is the future of business and with WhatsApp business API; you’ve got it all under one roof.
Use WhatSender API to enjoy the following:
- Improved response and resolution rates.
- Enhanced campaigns.
- Productive agents- human and automated.
- Happier customers.
- More sales and retention.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many WhatsApp messages can I send in a day? Will my phone number be blocked if I send too many messages using the WhatsApp Business API?
A tiered structure based on user interactions determines how many WhatsApp messages you can send. New accounts begin at Tier 1 after business verification. Message volume and quality are taken into account when upgrading to higher tiers. WhatsApp does not ban numbers, however, if messages are reported or blocked, users may be downgraded.
Here are the message limits for each tier:
- Tier 1: 1,000 messages to different customers in 24 hours.
- Tier 2: 10,000 messages to different customers in 24 hours.
- Tier 3: 100,000 messages to different customers in 24 hours.
- Tier 4: Unlimited messages to customers in 24 hours.
Note: Businesses start in Tier 1 upon registering the phone number with WhatsApp.
What are the limitations of the WhatsApp marketing tool?
- Limited time: The session expires after 24 hours and businesses can only send “template messages” that require approval from WhatsApp and onboarding with the WhatsApp business API.
- Restriction to WhatsApp business API: The number used for WhatsApp marketing cannot work on WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business mobile app.
- Cost: A small fee per message is charged for WhatsApp business API, once the company exceeds 1,000 free monthly messages.